Telenor underlying revenues up 1% in Q1, margins improve after cost cutting

Telecom Industry NewsComments are off for this post.

You Are Here:Telenor underlying revenues up 1% in Q1, margins improve after cost cutting

(Telecompaper) Telenor reported underlying service revenues up 1 percent in the first quarter, in line with its full-year outlook for 1-2 percent growth in traffic and subscription revenue. growth was led by Grameenphone in Bangladesh, as well as Malaysia’s Digi and the Scandinavian operations. Total reported revenues fell by 2 percent to NOK 27.1 billion due to negative currency effects. The adjusted EBITDA margin was up 4 percent points from a year ago to 41.7 percent, thanks to cost efficiency efforts. 
Source: Industry News (syndicated from Telecompaper.com)

Top