Disney offers to buy Sky News

Telecom Industry NewsComments are off for this post.

You Are Here:Disney offers to buy Sky News

(Telecompaper) In its latest attempt to secure a green light for its takeover of pay-TV provider Sky, 21st Century Fox has filed a new set of remedies to the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), giving two separate possibilities. The company has offered stronger measures to address media plurality concerns about it owning Sky News, and said that otherwise, Disney could buy the news channel. Fox has a 39 percent stake in Sky and is looking to get the remaining 61 percent. 
Source: Industry News (syndicated from Telecompaper.com)

Top